Posted: December 2018
We are looking to hire for setup and operator positions that can start asap (emphasize must be able to setup and run):
- Milling CNC Set-up: 1+ years of experience required.
- Turning/Lathe CNC Set-Up: 1+ years of experience required.
Those finishing or recently finished their education in a machining related field will also be highly considered.
Full time position, 40 hours a week. Hours are M-F 7:00AM to 3:30PM.
- Able to multi-task and possess solid time management skills.
- Able to work independently or as member of a team.
- Make good parts and give feedback as needed with little to no supervision.
- Setup machines by following written instructions “First Article” setups
- Basic computer skills
- Calipers, Micrometer, Dial Indicator, Thread Gauges
- Keep parts in tolerance by changing offsets
- Familiar with FANUC controls
Education & Training/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits (after 90 day probation period):
- Paid holidays
- Kaiser medical insurance
- Accrual for PTO
Compensation is in accordance with demonstrable performance.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins welcome!